The Legion of the Blue Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion of the Blue Blade

Forum of the 'Guild Wars' guild, The Legion of the Blue Blade

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCya around... ^^ Gwiconpy4

Cya around... ^^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Male Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Primary Character's Name: Litle Healing Monk
Primary Profession: Monk
Level: 20

Cya around... ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Cya around... ^^   Cya around... ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:37 pm

Well this will prob be the last topic i make in this Forum since theres no more GW relative things that i can write about cause i quit the game.. I stop playing GW for half a year or more.. and this time I have something which is more important 2 me than anything else i have.. heh.. no its not a boy..

I have a life away from the computer and now i have a lot of things 2 learn that i like but can't do cause im stuck at GW heh.. oh well.. just wanted 2 say it so you know about it..

I hae a lot of memories from this game..
Dragonian
William Knight
Gregory Knight
Nexus Pilot
Uritaniun
Zurrieq Monk Killer
Zurrieq Killer Monk
Jneon
Eliwood
Assasin Tea Garden
Sparda
Vesta
Ainnia Auran

Just wanna say thx 2 these people for being there 2 learn me the game speaking with and keeping the good mood in the darkest hours of the 2 years i have been here^^ Hope i see you around..

Ill come online in like half a year or maybe a year i dunno yet.. but 1 thing is for sure Litle Healing Monk and all the persons that i spoke with will always be in my heart..

You can keep in touch with me by mailing me at litle.lhm@hotmail.com (small letters ofc.. ill write it in big now so theres no mistakes in the spelling LITLE.LHM@HOTMAIL.COM)

The reason why i stop playing GW now and not in 1 week is cause i remembered a story which made me sad..
I met a boy online and started speaking 2 him online.. vent and TeamSpeak he was nice 2 speak with.. he made me laugh and smile the kind of guy that you dont meet every day. He had a Girlfriend but i didn't mind it was ok I just loved 2 speak with him.. he was happy.. after 4weeks where i spoke with him and his GF something happened.. he didn't ccome online at GW or msn.. after a week he came online at msn just 2 say goodbye.. His girlfriend was dead.. she fell down the stairs and well she didn't survive.. i got him on TeamSpeak and he was broken.. now that i remember those persons i think its funny that life can be taken away so easy.. 1 mistake can be fatal.. she fell and well she didn't make it.. but what is a life if you dont have any other memories than a game?
My life haven't been easy but i dont complain about it cause i know that the future is brighter than my past or i hope so.. but..

Well..

cya around sometime..
Back to top Go down
Nexus Pilot
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nexus Pilot

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Primary Character's Name: Nexus Pilot
Primary Profession:

Cya around... ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya around... ^^   Cya around... ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:14 pm

Perhaps by moving this thread to general chat , it would draw much watchers ^^
Well anyway , cya around.
Hope you wont get bored too quickly.
And i'll be seeing you on msn Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nexuspilot
Zharx
Elite Member
Elite Member
Zharx

Male Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Primary Character's Name: Zharx Exandras
Primary Profession: Assassin

Cya around... ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya around... ^^   Cya around... ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:23 am

Bye. I hope you have a nice time away from Guild Wars with your non-gaming life. Hopefully the more important thing isn't alcohol ^ ^

You should have (hopefully) a long life ahead of you for a lot more memories and stuff. Bye, cya later and have fun. If you can, could you check up on the forum every now and again? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dismond Tiny
Officer
Officer
Dismond Tiny

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Primary Character's Name: Lord Paris Skyle

Cya around... ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya around... ^^   Cya around... ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:58 pm

Litle Healing Monk,

It's been a great thing knowing you through the little time we have spent on GW together. I hope that everything goes great with you for everything you want and wish for. Live happily and no one can gripe. Smile . Hopefully every now and then we'll get a chace to randomly bump in a drop a line or two to see how we all have done, and grown from life. If you ever feel like dropping a line here is an email,

iscisms1008@hotmail.com

I also frequently use aim, instant messanger, Here is that

WalksxThexLine

Hope everything works out for you. It's been great and all.

~Sincerely Yours

Dismond Tiny
Back to top Go down
William Knight
Administrator
Administrator
William Knight

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Primary Character's Name: William Knight
Primary Profession: Ranger

Cya around... ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya around... ^^   Cya around... ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:51 am

Smile Hope to see you again Litle, you still owe me a Ooze pit run!

Good luck if I don't see you, thanks for all your help and advice. You've always been great company.

Stay in touch,

Will
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Male Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Primary Character's Name: Litle Healing Monk

Cya around... ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya around... ^^   Cya around... ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:41 am

Well some of you might have seen me online yesturday.. but read what will wrote then you know why i was online it took ages due 2 the bad runner but oh well (yes it was me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cya around... ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cya around... ^^   Cya around... ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cya around... ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion of the Blue Blade :: The Game :: Items for Sale/Wanted-
Jump to: