The Legion of the Blue Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion of the Blue Blade

Forum of the 'Guild Wars' guild, The Legion of the Blue Blade

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSword Gwiconpy4

Sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dismond Tiny
Officer
Officer
Dismond Tiny

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Primary Character's Name: Lord Paris Skyle
Primary Profession: Monk
Level: 20

Sword Empty
PostSubject: Sword   Sword Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:21 pm

If Anyone Comes Across A 20/20 sword mod or a 15^50 mod please let me know. not activly searching for one but i am keeping an eye out. if anyone does get either from a drop let me know and i'd be more that willing to take it off your hands...

~Dismond Tiny
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Male Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Primary Character's Name: Litle Healing Monk
Primary Profession: Monk
Level: 20

Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword   Sword Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:47 pm

i dunno why u want them but i have the most used sword mods..

+30
20/20
15^50
20%enchant
+5

dunno why u are searching for them cause you can only get loads of cash for a perfect sword if you have the right skin..

(btw mod 1+2+3 = perfect sword for warrior and mod 1+4+5 = perfect caster sword)

and if anyone get a inscribtable Golden Phoenix Blade then PM me here or whisp me when im online cause i really want 1 of those..

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Golden_Phoenix_Blade

Thats the link 2 where its dropped even the fact that some people says that its not only rare but super rare 2 get a inscribtable GPB (Golden Phoenix Blade) and if thats right then the chances for a drop from a foe or chest as good as zero tahts why i want it.. ill pay everything i got exept armor and weps that i have equipped.. but theres 40k + 20e + 14obsi shards diamonds rubies saphires and some other rare materials + loads of dyes 2 the person who gets me the sword but only if its incribtable..

Ill gladly trade as fast as possible cause i still want a picture of my monk with her nice outfit heh..
Back to top Go down

Sword
Page 1 of 1