The Legion of the Blue Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion of the Blue Blade

Forum of the 'Guild Wars' guild, The Legion of the Blue Blade

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRandomness ftw Gwiconpy4

Randomness ftw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mach Phoenix
Mach Phoenix

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Primary Character's Name: Mach Phoenix
Primary Profession: Elementalist
Level: 20

Randomness ftw Empty
PostSubject: Randomness ftw   Randomness ftw Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:24 pm

So, this morning I was thinking about...well I don't really know what I was thinking about, but it went like this:
First, you are standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon admiring the view, when all of a sudden a strong gust of wind rips an important piece of paper from you hand.
Then, you, in a mindless rush to get that all important paper back, jump of the cliff to go get it.
Thereafter, you land at the bottom with several broken bones, but miraculously are still alive, mere inches away from your beloved piece of paper.
Just as you grab onto it however, a skunk jumps on the paper and sprays you in the face. You jump backwards, but get a massive papercut on you hand because you had grabbed the paper to tightly.
At the hospital, they have to wash you with lemon juice to get the skunk stench off of you, but then the lemon juice gets into your huge paper cut, and it hurts really badly.

Well, there you have it. I have absolutely no idea why I posted this so that your eyes had to be seared by it, but here it is. A little glimpse into my mind...=D
Back to top Go down
Zharx
Elite Member
Elite Member
Zharx

Male Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Primary Character's Name: Zharx Exandras
Primary Profession: Assassin

Randomness ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness ftw   Randomness ftw Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:03 am

Holy... Somebody as mental and random as me!

But what if you are standing on to of the Eiffel tower and you get struck by lightning, then you grab onto the person next to you and shock them causing them to be paralyzed. Then with the guilt of what you have done you jump off of the tower but land on an old man and giving him a fit. Then the guy in a fit (and has broken legs) accidentally hits a passing by person in the face. The the guy that was paralyzed falls off of the tower and hits you on the head, knocking you out. Then you wake up in prison for assault and in your cell is an old man and a paralyzed dude both in for assault too.

Also, how do you jump back with several broken bones?
Back to top Go down
Mach Phoenix
Mach Phoenix

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Primary Character's Name: Mach Phoenix
Primary Profession: Elementalist

Randomness ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness ftw   Randomness ftw Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:38 pm

lol Good thing that didn't occur in America, otherwise you would have also been sitting with several lawsuits to boot. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randomness ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness ftw   Randomness ftw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness ftw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion of the Blue Blade :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: