The Legion of the Blue Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion of the Blue Blade

Forum of the 'Guild Wars' guild, The Legion of the Blue Blade

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWord Battle! Gwiconpy4

Word Battle!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zharx
Elite Member
Elite Member
Zharx

Male Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Primary Character's Name: Zharx Exandras
Primary Profession: Assassin
Level: 20

Word Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Word Battle!   Word Battle! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:40 am

Okay, this is a game which we went off topic on the forum "My Inactivity". We being Litle and I. Bascially 2 words are chosen and people must make a sentance, paragraph, essay or whatever they like to beat the other people/person. If it is Guild Wars related you can use Guild wars skills but they don't count too much. One word must be an Adjective and the other a Noun or a Name. An example (I used the words little and Litle as we did on the other topic):

I went on a little stroll to the park and met Litle, we had a little handshake and a little conversation about her name being Litle. Then we left and I continued out little walk.

Then you would say:

I said the word little 4 times
I said the word Litle 2 times

Rules:
1. Then sentance has to make sense, you can't just put random words together.
2. To beat somebody, the sentance/paragraph/essay/short story has to be within 10 words from the previous writer. E.g. If they used "little" 5 times then you can't have more than 15 words in yours.
3. No insults
4. You must say who you challenge or if you are challenging everybody
5. Have fun!

The words we will use will be determined by the first person to post. The words can not be little or Litle! Have fun!

Last edited by Zharx on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Male Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Primary Character's Name: Litle Healing Monk
Primary Profession: Monk

Word Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Battle!   Word Battle! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:52 am

Zharx wrote:

2. To beat somebody, the sentance/paragraph/essay/short story has to be within 10 words from the previous writer. E.g. If they used "little" 5 times then you can't have ore than 15 words in yours.

The words we will use will be determined by the first person to post. The words can not be little or Litle! Have fun!

Well acturely i think Zharx will win this faight against me cause its hard 2 write about myself when its me.. cause i dont use Litle I use me or I instead... and well i dunno if zharx had fun but i did...
Acutrely i think it would be cool if more people came and made these word games.. I have 1 more rule 2 add...

WRITE THE NAME ON WHO YOU WANNA BATTLE BEFORE YOU START THE BATTLE UNLESS YOU WANNA BATTLE EVERYONE SO ITS A FFA

and well like Zharx said you cant have ORE than........

Have fun..

(Zharx is the guitarguy from this c l i p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXglA5xTi0 or well a doll could say the same 2 him)
Back to top Go down
Zharx
Elite Member
Elite Member
Zharx

Male Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Primary Character's Name: Zharx Exandras
Primary Profession: Assassin

Word Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Battle!   Word Battle! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:07 am

Okay, I'll start... This is for everybody! The words are... big and animal.

I saw an animal which didn't look big oustide which looked like a pig but from this distance I couldn't tell what it was becuase from this distance it looked small and not big. The animal was infact big and was a hippo.

I used the word big 4 times
I used the word animal 3 times
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Male Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Primary Character's Name: Litle Healing Monk
Primary Profession: Monk

Word Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Battle!   Word Battle! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:27 am

it was a really big present i got this christmas and the present was a big animal which could become a small animal the way it became small was like this.. i took the big animal and threw it into the blender and thats how you make a big PLASTIC animal into a smaller animal

Big = 5 times
Animal = 6 times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Word Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Battle!   Word Battle! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Word Battle!
Page 1 of 1