The Legion of the Blue Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion of the Blue Blade

Forum of the 'Guild Wars' guild, The Legion of the Blue Blade

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWorld of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Gwiconpy4

World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars

Go down 
+14
rangero zx9
The Mighty Meh
Zurrieq
bekul starshooter
Gregory Knight
Uritaniun
William Knight
Nexus Pilot
matthew x
Eliwood
Litle Healing Monk
atla rose
WoodyBoy
Dragonian
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
atla rose
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
atla rose

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Primary Character's Name: atla rose
Primary Profession: Ranger
Level: 20

World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:44 pm

im lvl 11 and ive sooooo many quests to do but its still gonna take a while to get used to everything
Back to top Go down
matthew x
Elite Member
Elite Member
matthew x

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Primary Character's Name: Matthew x
Primary Profession: Elementalist

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 2:04 pm

yeah i agree, i think it would be so much better if there was an arrow telling you where to go for the quests. (btw in lvl6 now)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/turner495
Dragonian
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonian

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Primary Character's Name: Dragonian Wizzard

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 4:46 pm

Well i u read the quest line it tells u everything and it kinda makes it more realistic anyways if ur having problems witha quest go to http://www.thottbot.com/ and search for the quest there.
Back to top Go down
WoodyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member
WoodyBoy

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2006-11-03

Primary Character's Name: Woodyboy X

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 12:59 pm

I'd just like to say well done to Will or Greg (whichever one of em it was) for recruiting a ton of new members to get the member count up to a solid 25. Good work Smile
Back to top Go down
Gregory Knight
Elite Member
Elite Member
Gregory Knight

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2006-09-02

Primary Character's Name: Gregory Knight

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 2:59 pm

Unforunately, last time I checked it fell to 19 - 8 people left! That's 800g down the drain. And it takes a while to get that in pre! A few stayed. I recruited about 17 odd btw! Oh, and it was me who did the recruiting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/find_your_own_way
matthew x
Elite Member
Elite Member
matthew x

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Primary Character's Name: Matthew x

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 9:09 am

yeah i noticed that, good job Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/turner495
bekul starshooter
Officer
Officer
bekul starshooter

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Primary Character's Name: Bekul Starshooter

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:14 am

U all forgot the most im portant point....WoW is controlled by evil brainwashing supervillains who's aims r to stop ppl from having a life!!! And then they charge u!!!! :O
Back to top Go down
bekul starshooter
Officer
Officer
bekul starshooter

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Primary Character's Name: Bekul Starshooter

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:15 am

hmmmm.... i see to b on the wrong page....how did that happen? oh i see im just syupid and im not checkin ALL the pages
Back to top Go down
Zurrieq
Elite Member
Elite Member
Zurrieq

Male Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Primary Character's Name: Zurrieq Monk Killer
Primary Profession: Monk

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 3:38 pm

LOl o hate WOW hehe
Back to top Go down
The Mighty Meh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Primary Character's Name: n00by McN00bson
Primary Profession:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:51 am

Guild Wars is free WoW isn't so Guild Wars wins hands down....plus GW2 looks friggen EMENSE!!!! I CBA ever paying a monthly fee for a game.
Back to top Go down
rangero zx9
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Primary Character's Name: rangero zx
Level: 19

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:15 am

guys i found on youtube this realy cool music video called world of warcraft vs guildwars its quite gd look it up
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Male Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Primary Character's Name: Litle Healing Monk

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:24 am

hey zx.. make it a link.. cause if you wanna show us the movie we need the link..
I copied the paste you said.. and theres i guess more than 500 vids about GW and WoW against each others..
Back to top Go down
rangero zx9
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Primary Character's Name: rangero zx
Level: 19

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:23 am

soz
Back to top Go down
Uritaniun
Elite Member
Elite Member
Uritaniun

Male Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Primary Character's Name: Uritaniun Louval

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:30 pm

Is it the dancing one?
Back to top Go down
Zharx
Elite Member
Elite Member
Zharx

Male Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Primary Character's Name: Zharx Exandras
Primary Profession: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:30 pm

I think it is
Back to top Go down
Nexus Pilot
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nexus Pilot

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Primary Character's Name: Nexus Pilot
Primary Profession:

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Dragonian wrote:

Guild WoW players:
Dragonian: Dragonwiz, Gnome Mage at Spinebreaker Realm
Atla Rose: Santium, Human Warlock

Update is in Cyran.
OMFG , fkin alliance xP , horde ftw =.=
Yummychick , lvl 44 blood elf Lightning's Blade (acc is atm frozen)
(btw , this is my first post in a year and a half :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nexuspilot
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:21 am

Yea its been a while since you wrote last time.. hmm oh well playing at my brothers account once in a while only lvl 9 blood elf but thats how life is anyway tc & hf
Back to top Go down
Mach Phoenix
Mach Phoenix

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Primary Character's Name: Mach Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Right now, I say forget both WoW and GW.
EVE FTW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kuddweazel

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Primary Character's Name: Absence Of Despair
Primary Profession: Warrior
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:53 am

After reading the first two pages of posts, I figured I would put my 2 cents (I guess schillings is it for you English?) in here. Relatively new to the GW scene (about 2 weeks) and I'm already getting bored. However, my brother has a WoW account, and I played religiously for 3 months. He was seriously pissed because I was on the computer all the time.

I have been avoiding buying WoW since I got this PC, but there are certain features WoW has that GW is lacking. For instance, multiple toolbars for more than just skills. The main toolbar itself has 3 setups for more skill placement. I can see other players out in the world map w/o being in a party. An auction house to browse over items to buy and sell, allowing competitive bids for your wares. Multiple professions to obtain besides just your hero class (first aid and cooking are free, plus 2 more that you can pair together, such as herbalism to gather herbs and flowers and alchemy to create useful potions from said herbs and flowers. Plus and potions you don't use can be summarily sold at the auction house.) Higher level cap, allowing your HP and MP to go through the freakin' roof. However, unless you have played WarCraft III or before, you don't know what the hell is going on with the story. But yeah, after writing this I think I'm gonna go buy it tomorrow. I just convinced myself to. And those servers you mentioned, are they PvP or PvE?
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:08 am

hmm seems like we got another WoW fan here xP my brother also plays WoW i got bored of WoW after 15mins and after 2khours or more of GW i got tired of it dunno what 2 do now its all the same.. but well gotta catch a friend in GW so gotta run ciao xP btw WoW also suck cause theres no fast travel you spend more time traveling than acturely playing it..
Back to top Go down
Zharx
Elite Member
Elite Member
Zharx

Male Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Primary Character's Name: Zharx Exandras
Primary Profession: Assassin

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:50 am

kuddweazel wrote:
After reading the first two pages of posts, I figured I would put my 2 cents (I guess schillings is it for you English?) in here. Relatively new to the GW scene (about 2 weeks) and I'm already getting bored. However, my brother has a WoW account, and I played religiously for 3 months. He was seriously pissed because I was on the computer all the time.

Lol, shillings haven't been used in the UK since 1971 ^ ^ Guild Wars really starts to get quite interesting when you get to Level 20. The thing about Guild Wars is it uses skills as the best attack and defense while in other games it's armour and weapons. It gets addictive when you get further in (Yes, I do know from experience Very Happy(7 hours in a row(I had nothing better to do(Wow theses are lots of brackets))))

I do prefer Guild Wars to WoW. I think the graphics are better and the fact that you don't have to pay monthly is good too.
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:37 am

FREEEEEEEEE MMORPG is the greatest.. and it seems like GW2 will be without monthly fees (in the start dunno if they gonna charge after a few months)
Back to top Go down
Nexus Pilot
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nexus Pilot

Primary Profession:

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Zharx wrote:
kuddweazel wrote:

Lol, shillings haven't been used in the UK since 1971 ^ ^ Guild Wars really starts to get quite interesting when you get to Level 20. The thing about Guild Wars is it uses skills as the best attack and defense while in other games it's armour and weapons. It gets addictive when you get further in (Yes, I do know from experience Very Happy(7 hours in a row(I had nothing better to do(Wow theses are lots of brackets))))

I do prefer Guild Wars to WoW. I think the graphics are better and the fact that you don't have to pay monthly is good too.
Everyone's own choice..
I rather pick WoW now because... , well because i forgot half of what i should know about GW lol!
Anyway , i reached lvl cap already but after tomorrow , im going to take a long long break from it. (multiple reasons , for instance : lack of money , want to show my friends im not addicted,....)
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:50 pm

im really tired maybe i should go 2 bed before 3 am in the morning -.-' nite nite ppl.. btw im also broke so even if i would like 2 play WoW i couldn't

my money goes 2

1 shopping
2 driver lisence...
Back to top Go down
Nexus Pilot
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nexus Pilot

Primary Profession:

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:48 am

Surprised , you got a drivers license ?
you lucky bastard -.-
need to wait like 4 years for it from now on..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars   World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft VS Guild Wars
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next