The Legion of the Blue Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion of the Blue Blade

Forum of the 'Guild Wars' guild, The Legion of the Blue Blade

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBrrage Ranger AB Gwiconpy4

Brrage Ranger AB

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperofGrim

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Brrage Ranger AB Empty
PostSubject: Brrage Ranger AB   Brrage Ranger AB Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:45 pm

have come up with a build for rangers that like to ab but cant find a good build most people think barrage builds are usless in an ab with out a monk and splinter weapon but im here to prove them wrong

Stats
Marksmanship - 12 mines 16 with runes

Healing prayers - 12

Experties - 3

Skills
Barrage
Keen Arrow
Body Shot
Determined Shot
Neediling Shot
Healing Brezze
Orison of Healing
Live Vicariously

Usage
this build isnt ment for heazy combat and i tacly replace body shot or determined shot with a run like doge but thats is your chose any ways i tipicaly can cap any shrie excep monk and warrior without losing healt most people say so what an ele can do this to bt the thing is i can also kill a team of 4 alone if used right and if but to start use live varicosly and then head out within the first 5 mins you will most likely be seprated from your group thats fine it makes it easyer for u to cap fin the meser ranger and eleimatlist shrine if any are held by the oposing team go for them there easy to take get withing distance and keep baraggeing them then keep low for a few inutes while u cap the shrine if u see any oposing people you can fight but it dosent always work out so well for u i find that i do very well in abs i can cap alone and can kill a damn deger rangers who think there better than me i faced off with a group of those not the best rangers but could work to

Equipment almost forgot this

Bow make 2 one with energy stealing and one without both with 30+ health and energy bonus

heade gear marks +1 and +3 makrs and health up

body armour +30 health +3 energy

hand armour +5 health +2 energy

feet armour +5 health +2 energy

leggings + 10 health +2 energy

bringing my health to a total of 485
and engergy to a total of 40

gl trying this build any degeners no offens
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Male Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Primary Character's Name: Litle Healing Monk
Primary Profession: Monk
Level: 20

Brrage Ranger AB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brrage Ranger AB   Brrage Ranger AB Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:31 am

If you make a PvP ranger instead of using your PvE ranger you oculd acturely have Superior Rune of Vigor instead of Minor so it would be like

heade gear marks +1 and +3 makrs and health up

body armour +50 health +3 energy

hand armour +5 health +2 energy

feet armour +5 health +2 energy

leggings + 10 health +2 energy

and then change some of the survivor runes with energy runes instead.. i guess that would give you about 485hp and 44energy
Back to top Go down
SniperofGrim

Brrage Ranger AB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brrage Ranger AB   Brrage Ranger AB Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:35 pm

umm what see u dont make any sense what u said i alredy have
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Brrage Ranger AB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brrage Ranger AB   Brrage Ranger AB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:30 am

no you said +30 which is a minor rune of vigor.. theres a difrence in the runes.. else you made a mistake when you wrote it.
Back to top Go down
Zharx
Elite Member
Elite Member
Zharx

Male Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Primary Character's Name: Zharx Exandras
Primary Profession: Assassin

Brrage Ranger AB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brrage Ranger AB   Brrage Ranger AB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:54 am

He may have meant minor rune, depends on if you are rich or not.
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Brrage Ranger AB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brrage Ranger AB   Brrage Ranger AB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Litle Healing Monk wrote:
If you make a PvP ranger instead of using your PvE ranger you oculd acturely have Superior Rune of Vigor instead of Minor so it would be like

read from the start^ ^
Back to top Go down
SniperofGrim

Brrage Ranger AB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brrage Ranger AB   Brrage Ranger AB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:44 pm

1 i made a mistake it is a sepior rune instead of minor rune and any ways i think u got my statment wrong im saying use a +1 marks headgear and a +3 marks rune
Back to top Go down
William Knight
Administrator
Administrator
William Knight

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Primary Character's Name: William Knight
Primary Profession: Ranger

Brrage Ranger AB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brrage Ranger AB   Brrage Ranger AB Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:00 am

Not sure why you're using Body Shot with no Cracked armour in there, seeing as Body Shot gains energy if the enemy is suffering from Cracked Armour. Determined Shot is also strange. If it were me I would replace these two with Distracting and Savage Shot, interupts are one of the rangers most useful skills and you can really pester casters like elementalists, necros and ritualists. You would also benefit from a running stance seeing as AB is about mobility, try using Natural Stride.

Speccing into Healing Prayers just for Healing Breeze and Orison of healing is a little bit strange when you could go into wilderness survival (and be able to use a rune to bump it up) then you could use Troll Unguent - which is not an enchantment, lasts longer and costs less energy. This means you could also replace Orison with another stance to help with survivability, maybe LIghtning Reflexes or Whirling Defense. You might want to look at Incendiary Arrows (its now like barrage, but causes burning and lets you use a preparation - apply poison ftw!).

Thats my advice, I used to use Barrage in AB all the time and yes when its used right it can cap most shrines. You say you can't cap the warrior shrine, if you take blocking stances then you will be able to easily.
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Brrage Ranger AB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brrage Ranger AB   Brrage Ranger AB Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:59 pm

but then again troll ugnent takes 3 secs 2 get up.. that sucks.. even the fact that it lasts for 13secs and 10secs in recharge so you can keep it up 24/7 but still it sucks that it takes 3 secs ^ ^

But when it comes 2 ranger you shouldn't ask me stick 2 Will I'm only monkin and farmin
^ ^ or I was..
Back to top Go down
SniperofGrim

Brrage Ranger AB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brrage Ranger AB   Brrage Ranger AB Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:33 pm

look ive ran this build hundreds of time inceadry arow is an elite skill if i changed out barrage then im not a bragge ranger 2nd im not an intrupte ranger so i dont want thos skill also i use determined shot and body shot beacuse they deal good dmg and only cost 5 energy where theinturpet shots u want me to use cost like 15 also i also use live varicosly wich is my main heal also i dont run from poeple in the game unless there 10+ of them and i stay aware of them if they enter my mini map i see how many there are and caluclate my chances also the deffense dont seem to make a diffrence to me but they may make a diffrence to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brrage Ranger AB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brrage Ranger AB   Brrage Ranger AB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brrage Ranger AB
Page 1 of 1