The Legion of the Blue Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion of the Blue Blade

Forum of the 'Guild Wars' guild, The Legion of the Blue Blade

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTeam Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Gwiconpy4

Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonian
Administrator
Administrator
Dragonian

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Primary Character's Name: Dragonian Wizzard
Primary Profession: Elementalist
Level: 20

Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Empty
PostSubject: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 1:09 pm

I think i can say that i have a large amount of experience in farming UW and FoW in most of these runs it was with a 55/SS team.

The basics of the build is simple, 55 Monk tanks and does not attack!! (very important or the monk will loose aggro and they'll attack the SS) and the SS Nuker kills them.

With this build u'll need runes and special items.

55 Monk

Attributes:
    Divine Favor -> 11 +3
    Healing Prayers -> 10 +3
    Protection Prayers -> 10 +3 +1
Skills:
    Blessed Signet
    Protective Spirit
    Healing Breeze
    Spell Breaker
    Blessed Aura
    Mending
    Balthazar's Spirit
    Rebirth

Equipment:
    Totem Axe or Rajazan's Fervor
    -50hp Cesta
    Ascetic's Armor
    5 superior runes

SS Nuker

Attributes:
    Curses -> 12 + 3 + 1
    Illusion Magic -> 9
    Blood Magic -> 5 + 3
    Soul Reaping -> 4 + 1

Skills:
    Arcane Echo
    Spiteful Spirit
    Reckless Haste
    Sympathetic Visage
    Ancestor's Visage
    Blood Ritual
    Awaken the Blood
    Sunspear Rebirth Signet

Equipment:
    Wayward Wand
    Villnar's Glove
    Scar or Cabalist's Armor with Runes of Attunement
    2 superior runes
    1 minor rune

Later on ill add a "How to" to it, hope this helps for the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Male Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Primary Character's Name: Litle Healing Monk
Primary Profession: Monk

PostSubject: Re: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 12:12 am

I know it has been a long time since you were online last time.. but its a simple 55/SS dual farming in UW... and there are still some ppl who does it... but now i solo with my 55monk or solo with my warrior in UW the builds are very simple when you solo

55 monk its the normal Mo/W but you bring Disturp chop (No attribue) to stop the nightmares in remove your conditions... if theres only 1.. but if theres 2 you are meat.. and you dont bring SB but just the SoJ instead cause if you can interrupt the nightmares they wont remove anything... i havent tryed yet to bring sprint to run away from the aaxte like my warrior does...

but else theres the warrior build as many ppl have seen me farm with.. (i mean ppl from the guild) and loads of other ppl solo with it to in UW its a

W/Rt build there is simple... the point in the build is your high defence against weaklings who attack you and get their life drained when they hit you.. Vengeful Was Khanei - Elite (steals 29hp every hit in 10 secs) Vengeful weapon (steals 51 hp at the next hit) so you gain hp all the time.. then you get 2 running skills to run past the Aaxte cause they do 101 dmg 2 you if you have got reduce 3 on all your amor + the max defence you can... (80 armor and it doesn't matter if its 1,5k each piece of armor like mine or 15k armor or FoW armor all the difrent in those 3 are the price and the design)...

Then you bring Dolyak signet for more armor when the elite skill regen... it very simple.. but you need to get half through factions to get the elite skill.. its the most important for the build else you will die faster than a bird with snadbags on its feets on the highway with 20.000 cars on their way against it... OK i have spoken a lot here is the build as i have posted 1 time before in "Post your elite builds"

Vengeful was Khanei <- Elite (Riatulist skill) (Restoration)
Vengeful Weapon (Riatulist skill) (Restoration)
Dolyak singet (Warrior skill) (Tactics)
"Watch out!" (Warrior skill) (Tactics) (can be replaced with rez for duo famring if ppl want that)
Bonetti's Defence (Warrior skill) (Tactics)
Healing Signet (Warrior skill) (Tactics)
Sprint (Warrior skill) (Strengh)
Rush (Warrior skill) (Strengh)

attribue points is:
Strengh 7+ 1
Tactics 10 + 2 + 1
Restoration 12

Is what i have set mine points at cause ionly have 185 attribue points on Shinobu Nawasagi (my warrior)...
But its not the attribue points who makes the big difrent in UW with that build... the thing who makes it difrent is the people who knows the way and those who dont....

The way to do it is simple...

Get the mission "Clear the Chamber" from the "Lost Soul" run back at the middle (if Aaxte runs at you use sprint and run away down in the corner and then w8 for sprint to regen) then you use sprint up the stairs to lure 3-4 Grasping Darkness (they follow even if you use your running skill) do that with all 3 groups "Use Bonneti's defence to regen energy on hit cause Graspering Darkness drain energy on every 2'nd hit"... Then run north and take the first way on your left hand when you run (Sprint or Rush shall be activated else the Aaxte will kill you like the bird and the cars above the build... I use Rush and then Sprint later)... Theres a lpace where you can use Healing Signet to regen you hp before you go on (sometimes there is not always) Then when the first running skill stops you use your other running skill (this is where i use sprint) and turn left around the wall til you run north again (there will be 2 Aaxte and 3 Grasping Darkness and 1 Nightmare all visible) then you come to some stairs where there are 2 Aaxte's Activate sprint or Rush before youget to them to run past tthem so they dont follow you... Then you are at the "smite crawlers" they hit you a little hard so you shall be ready to use the build correct else you will die cause they deal 5-29 dmg + Zealots Fire (does 30- 33dmg)... "DON'T ATTACK THEM!!! IT CAN BE DEVASTATING!!!!!!! cause they have Shield of Judgement (SoJ) and that does 50dmg to you when you attack" Smite crwlers won't drain your energy so you got loads of it... "Watch out for Coldfire Nghts they kill you exept if you can run away (only lucky people can do that 2 times in a row) Their build is simple.. they slow you down and kill you with Frozen Burst - Shard Storm and Maelstrom... they cast Rust on you as the first thing they do so you cant use Healing Signet without getting interrupted by Maelstrom... When you have killed all the Smite Crawlers then resign to get back to ToA / ZKC / CoS (where you came from)
It costs 1k / Platin each time you want to go down in UW... But you earn 500gp - 2k each time you go down there + the drops (ecto plasm and gold unid not included) but make sure to bring "Phantom keys to the chests 750gp each key at merchant" each time you farm don there you get greats exp to your character and yourself (the person on the other side of the screen) Eachfarming/run takes 30 - 40mins (this depens on your experience and how many people who write to you)

Everything down in UW has a chance of dropping ecto plasm / Ectos and gold unid to.. So this is a good place to solo farm

TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T READ MY POST PLEASE DO IT CAUSE THIS IS A EASY WAY TO EARN LOADS OF CASH IN ALMOST NO TIME 1½hour can make you 90k more rich ask Uri who was down with me 1 of the times (with the ecto goes insane drop rate 5 ecto drops in 40mins)

I will go FoW sometimes to figure out how to farm with warrior down there.. there is an axe build to it so i will find out how and where to farm so you all will keep your wallet heavy....

If anyone has any questions then ask me online (if im set to online) or PM me here in the forum then i will answer you when i see the message... Very Happy

Thanks for reading this... lol!
Back to top Go down
WoodyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member
WoodyBoy

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2006-11-03

Primary Character's Name: Woodyboy X

PostSubject: Re: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 11:50 am

woah everyone is posting massive posts Shocked anyway this was the build that me n matthew x were gonna use
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

PostSubject: Re: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 4:20 pm

The warrior or SS/55 ??
Back to top Go down
WoodyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member
WoodyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 4:13 am

oh i was gonna be an SS and matt a 55
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

PostSubject: Re: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 6:11 am

KK GL then.. if you need help i can go as guide or SS or 55monk got both builds.. And characters to use them...
Back to top Go down
WoodyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member
WoodyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 11:28 am

We are gonna use Wiki Team build cos that looks good but its expensive but i have payed for both of us
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

PostSubject: Re: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 12:10 pm

Wow thats nice ^^ anyway i use that build 2... and have what i shall have
Back to top Go down
WoodyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member
WoodyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 1:34 pm

Yeah I'm too kind sometimes Wink
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

PostSubject: Re: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 3:04 am

Heh thats how life is.. but yea you know..
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

PostSubject: Re: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 3:10 am

Henry the Dragonian says that he got large experience by go UW.. but you wont get loads of experience by go UW with SS/55 or solo Warrior more than 10 times cause then you know what to do and where to go.. you should try with difrent profs....
So 1-2 times a week I will contact The Legion of The Blue Blade (officers or leader) so they can ask in Guild Chat if anyone wanna go UW/FoW.. that way we get some of the new people down to UW and some of the old.. I will figure some teams out every week that i know will work...

If anyone is against this then please PM here on this side so I know that you dont like it

Litle Healing Monk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker   Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Farming: 55 monk / SS Nuker
Page 1 of 1