The Legion of the Blue Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legion of the Blue Blade

Forum of the 'Guild Wars' guild, The Legion of the Blue Blade

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Gwiconpy4

Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin

Go down 
+2
matthew x
William Knight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
William Knight
Administrator
Administrator
William Knight

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Primary Character's Name: William Knight
Primary Profession: Ranger
Level: 20

Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Empty
PostSubject: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 9:42 am

This is just a quick note to those hoping to get the prestige armour - Vabbian Armour - http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Vabbian_Armor

A lot of people find that aside from the money, the most difficult thing about attaining this armour is finding rubies and sapphires (you need 12 of each for the whole set, at least you do for paragons, but they don't have any headgear so it might be different for others.) Ive discovered that the most effecient method for attaining these rare crafting materials is through farming in the Garden of Seborhin (after the mission is completed there).

A large amount of roaring ethers (which drop roaring ether hearts - sometimes salvage into rubies), ruby Djinn (which drop ruby djinn essence - sometimes salvage into rubies, surprise surprise), sapphire djinn (which drop sapphire djinn essence sometimes salvage into sapphires) and rain/rock beetles (which both drop geodes which can be salvaged into either rubies or sapphires) can be found in the area!
PLUS, theres always Diamond Djinn - Diamond Djinn essence, diamond salvage.. blah blah you get my drift.

This is just me telling you this place seems to be a gold mine, and if you guys can get together an effecient team to farm the essences, hearts and geodes from this area you might make a tidy profit.
plus the other drops cant be half bad. Bear in mind that you must have talkhora in the party to get inside as they only allow you in when you are with royalty.

ALSO! there seems to be a strangely large amount of vabbian chests in the area, so bring some keys along.
ALSO! there are four bosses in the area, all of which drop greens and have elite skills:
26 Paragon - Toshau Sharpspear (Plant - one of those thorn stalkers): Song of Restoration, Toshau's Spear (Unique spear)
28 Monk - Hahan, Faithful Protector (Heket): Martyr, Hahan's Oath (Unique staff)
28 Necro - Mabah Heardheart (Heket): Contagion, Mabah's Scepter (Unique scepter)
28 Mesmer - Hojanukun Mindstealer (Elemental Roaring Ether Boss): Air of Disenchantment, The Mindstealer (Unique staff)

NOTE! After accepting the primary quest Attack at the Kodash, Garden of Seborhin transforms into Nightfallen Garden. Some of these bosses wont appear in the nightfallen garden, but they will reappear once you finish the game.
Back to top Go down
matthew x
Elite Member
Elite Member
matthew x

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Primary Character's Name: Matthew x
Primary Profession: Elementalist

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 10:44 am

wow, sounds good ill check to c if i hav it. if i do ill definatly try it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/turner495
WoodyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member
WoodyBoy

Male Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2006-11-03

Primary Character's Name: Woodyboy X

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 11:00 am

Wow ruby, sapphire and diamond drops! some of those go for almost 5 or 6k each!

I'll check this out but i'm not sure if i'm there. I'ma t the Dzagonur Bastion mission so am i past it?

Also did u find all this out by yourself will?
Back to top Go down
William Knight
Administrator
Administrator
William Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 1:40 pm

Well, i was looking into how to get rubys and sapphires as i wanted the vabbian armour for my paragon. So i thought id see how to get them, besides buying, and i noticed that they can be salvaged from the mobs mentioned above. i then was on a mission in the gardens when i noticed the the only monsters that are appearing seem to be the ones who drop the things.

KACHING!

admitedly the salvaging from the drops is rare, and you usually get piles of glittering dust. but i also got several purples and a gold whilst out there with a team of 8 henches. well worth the trip.

i got most of the info from guildwiki.
Back to top Go down
Nexus Pilot
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nexus Pilot

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Primary Character's Name: Nexus Pilot
Primary Profession:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 5:05 am

Yeah , im gonna FARM till i die !!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nexuspilot
WoodyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member
WoodyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 8:57 am

Farm til u die?

Isn't that taking it a tenny bit too far?
Back to top Go down
Nexus Pilot
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nexus Pilot

Primary Profession:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 7:24 am

Yeah . i know , its a bit overrated , just its very hard , i did it like 2 hours and only thing i found was gold weap and armor
Back to top Go down
William Knight
Administrator
Administrator
William Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 10:01 am

Shame, i have to admit that i never really tried it myself. i just think it sounds like a good area to farm.
Back to top Go down
WoodyBoy
Elite Member
Elite Member
WoodyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 10:37 am

lol u wrote that massive post and was telling us how amazing it was and yet u've never tried it?!
Back to top Go down
Litle Healing Monk
Officer
Officer
Litle Healing Monk

Male Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Primary Character's Name: Litle Healing Monk
Primary Profession: Monk

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 12:33 pm

Hmm.. didn't work 4 me...
2 hours farming nothing but trouble..
maybe 55 monk isen't a good choise 2 make =]
Back to top Go down
Nexus Pilot
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nexus Pilot

Primary Profession:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 1:13 pm

You bet! cuz i forgot there was an mission actove and i got like mobs of lvl 24 margonites after me ( 7 a mob)
Back to top Go down
William Knight
Administrator
Administrator
William Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 7:14 pm

seems this is not a good place to farm.. ho hum. worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Nexus Pilot
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nexus Pilot

Primary Profession:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 1:24 pm

yeah , worth a try , those djinn are nasty dervishes : one 1 moment full hp on everyone, next moment everyone has half!
Back to top Go down
Gregory Knight
Elite Member
Elite Member
Gregory Knight

Male Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2006-09-02

Primary Character's Name: Gregory Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 2:51 pm

Djinn's are easy peasy! It's the Ether beasties you got to worry about, they have res sig. However, make sure you have the blessing of the lightbringer and the lightbringer hunt before fighting them: It makes it much more worthwhile!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/find_your_own_way
Nexus Pilot
Elite Member
Elite Member
Nexus Pilot

Primary Profession:

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 2:34 pm

yeah , the trick is , kill the ressed ethers , then they cant ressurect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin   Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphire and Ruby Farming in The Garden of Seborhin
Page 1 of 1